PRESENTATION NO 006 : 13 SOFT SKILLS FOR PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
13 SOFT SKILLS
FOR PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
What are the soft skills?
- Soft skills are a combination of a;
- people skills
- Social skills
- character or personality traits
- attitude and emotional intelligence
- That enable people to navigate their environment, work well with other, perform well and achieve their goals with complementing hard skills.
- Stress is the reaction when people have excessive pressures or other types of demand placed upon them.
- It is important for pharma professionals to learn and manage pressure situations.
- Team Work
- You will be required to work alongside others in pharmaceutical industry at every level in your career.
- And responsible manner can help you accomplish career goals, grow your resume and contribute positively to your organization.
- You are always spreading or talking science or techniques in any field of pharmaceutical industries.
- But along with that while you are working in a team.
- You need to develop various skills like listening, clarity in thoughts, open mindedness, respecting all individuals, providing feedback.
- Time management is the art of simply being on time.
- This includes delivering things before deadline as well as being on time for work and meetings.
- We should set short and long-term goals.
- Flexibility on the job includes the willingness and ability to respond to changing circumstance and expectations readily.
- You need to be open to alternative solutions when your first suggestion does not work well or succeed.
- Honesty is a moral characteristic of a good person.
- Honesty means being fair, truthful and trust worthy.
- All the employers seek honest work force.
- How are we behaving with others?
- It is also called as people skills.
- Personal behavior is important when we communicate with our team, colleague, boss or assistants.
- Also it is important when you interact with clients or customers.
- Employers want to hire people who bring uplifting energy to the workplace.
- Positivity in work not only increases your confidence but it can also enhance your productivity.
- You can enhance positivity by staying away from negative thoughts.
- Cultivate and live in a positive environment.
- Professionals has specialized knowledge and skills that enables them render a valuable service.
- They should be dressing appropriately and being clean and neat.
- As a professional, you are expected to speak clearly and politely to colleagues, customers and clients and striving to meet high standard.
- Person who fails to take responsibility for their work will be less productive and less successful overall.
- Pharmacy is not only profession but it is serving of life.
- Taking responsibility means taking ownership of not only your goals but the company goals.
- Ethical practice is another sight of coin for pharmaceutical industries.
- You can develop it by finding a job you love, provide hard work, always look for ways to improve yourself and own your mistakes.
- You can simply understand from the title, it is related to lead the team.
- You need to take care as a leader that you as well as your team grow simultaneously.
- Effective leaders have the ability to communicate well, motivate their team, handle delegate responsibilities , listen to feedback and have the flexibility to solve problems in an ever-changing workplace.
- It is important to have healthy relationship with your seniors, juniors and colleagues in pharmaceutical industry.
- Healthy relationships can depend on how we behave with other.
- It can also define our characters.